Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Passing time....

This wait is pure torture! Tomorrow marks my TWO week mark of waiting for a response from Disney. I had my phone interview on Jan. 20th. The hardest part about the wait is that others began getting accepted into the program! So congrats to all that heard back already, not jealous at all....


From what I understand there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the acceptance emails going out. Most of come between 3 and 530pm but that could just be coincidence. I think so far the majority have been females from what facebook has shown. (shout-out to the lone guy, Danny lol). I have been obsessively checking my email the past few days, basically since the first person found out. I have had dreams about the letter/email. This wait is unhealthy and needs to come to an end lol. Hopefully a lot more people start getting emails in the next few days! 


Blog ten in the books.
-Adam

2 comments:

  1. I agree the wait is unhealthy! Every time the phone rings and I run to answer it my legs are shaking and I feel like I might fall over, lol! Besides all the heart palpitations from an email from anyone...I had my interview the 22nd - we're gonna get in, we just gotta hang in there! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Every time I get an email my heart stops, I swear. Good luck to us! :)

    ReplyDelete