Thursday, December 30, 2010

10 Random Things!

So I'm giving in and making a blog, thanks to Diana for tagging me ha.

Here are 10 random things about my life:

1. I am a HUGE basketball fan. Was a captain in high school and have been playing since I could walk. I still play pickup and intramurals at UConn and my team actually just won a championship! Very big Celtics fan and college basketball is one of the best things to be created.

2. The only place I have ever worked is in a grocery store. I worked at Hannaford in NY and then when we moved I started working in my Dad's grocery store. I work in grocery and deli mainly, but am trained in meat room, dairy, frozen, cashier, service clerk, and a little in the cash office. 

3. I went to two different high schools. We moved after my sophomore year so I had the pleasure of that transition. 

4. I went to UConn for my first three semesters, than transferred to the University of New Hampshire for two semesters to save money and try something different. Since I hated that lol, I went back to UConn for my last three semesters. 

5. I love dogs. I have always had at least three dogs in my house and at one point we had 13. Nine of them were our own and we were fostering a litter of four puppies. The dogs had their own room in the house.

6. I have an older sister who graduated from Cornell and is currently as assistant curator to the butterfly garden at the Boston Museum of Science.

7. I have been to Disney 18 times including 3 disney cruises. Life is good.

8. I love being outside, but I also love watching tv and movies. Family Guy is an amazing show and should never get cancelled.

9. Love to watch any and all movies. Disney movies are amazing but love to watch anything really. 

10. My dad and I go to 4 patriot games a year, we split the season tickets that my grandmother has with a friend of ours. We also go to about seven or eight celtics games which are the best. Nothing like a rockin game at the Garden.

Blog two in the books.
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment