Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!

Happy New Year Everyone!


Hopefully this year brings an acceptance letter to the Disney College Program....apps come out SO SOON! This means that it is just about time to officially start gathering all my information that I will need and organize is so that it is easily accessible when needed. I know my top roles are attractions, merchandise, main entrance, concierge, and character attendant. I have zero desire for QSFB because I already work in a deli preparing food so I want something different. I would greatly discourage custodial because I do not deal with blood or vomit or anything of the sort very well. Weak stomach :/ and lastly, I cannot do lifeguard because of my tattoo. However, I could be persuaded into QSFB if it depends on me being accepted or not since this is literally the only time I can apply because I graduate in May! Crazy, I know. 


That being said, I need to start writing out my reasons for wanting to do the program and why I would be a good candidate and all that jazz because the 20th (assuming apps come out then) is gonna be here before we know it. 


Side note: I just bought two new books to hold me over until apps and then while I'm waiting for the infamous purple folder. I have already read Mousecatraz so I just got: The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World, and also Walt Disney, An American Original which is basically his life story. Anybody read any of these?


Blog three in the books
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment