Sunday, January 16, 2011

College, Pats, 4 Days!!

Hey Everyone!


It's been a few days since my last blog so here's an update on everything that is exciting...a.k.a. my life.


I got back to UConn today because we start classes on Tuesday (18th). It is officially the start of my last semester at college (insert sad/happy/indifferent face here). I will miss being at college but I am excited to graduate and move on to bigger and better things (Disney). I will miss the friends, the opportunities, and the independence but I will not miss a lot of things as well lol. Classes can be fun sometimes, depending on the subject, teacher, peers, etc. I have been through some ups and downs in college with transferring and friends and learning a lot about myself. I can honestly say I came into freshman year not knowing who I was or what I was capable of. I went all out freshman year with partying and living up my freedom. I found out about half way through sophomore year that the person I was portraying was not me. I was doing all that in order to fit in. Now that I am graduating at the end of this semester, I am the most in tune with myself than I have ever been before. I am not afraid to be myself anymore and there is no longer a need to fit in because I wasn't even crazy about what I was trying to fit into. Always be yourself, it's the only person that someone can truly be all the time. 


In other news, the Patriots just lost :(! Horrible evening if you ask me. They played pretty bad. The Jets had a great game plan and the best offense in the league was held under wraps. Still got the Celtics and Bruins to root for!


WDWCP apps come out in 4 days!!!!!!! I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. I hope everyone that I have talked to and come to know a little bit about, gets in because it would be amazing if we all got accepted. I know that some of us won't and that is scary but good luck to everyone! I have not been all that active in toxbox or skype chats because I am not crazy about video chatting but I have still come to know a few of you. Reading all the sappy (yet heartfelt and endearing) blogs about people's D-fam kinda makes me wish I got more involved with the video chatting. SO if I get accepted I will be looking to video chat way more often! Anybody got any room in the D-fam for me?


Blog six in the books.
-Adam

1 comment:

  1. There is most definitely room in the D-fam for you! There is always room for the D-fam. And if you don't feel like video chatting there is always the old school regular chatting.

    ReplyDelete