Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Tag Game!

Hey everyone!


So I thought that I would start a new blog-tag game since I don't have much else to talk about at the moment. All I have been doing is working and who wants to hear about that?....exactly.


Alright, the new game is that everyone has to share a really embarrassing moment that has happened in their lives! It will be fun and hopefully it can provide some laughs :P


My embarrassing moment that I am choosing to share takes place back when I was graduating 5th grade. This was a big deal in my school because it meant moving on to a different school, the middle school. Naturally there was this big ceremony thing in which we got called up and handed diplomas and all that fun stuff. It took place in our huge high school auditorium, pretty intimidating for a little 5th-6th grader! 


Anyways, we all had to dress up so I had on nice pants and a button down shirt with these brand new dress shoes that looked great, but weren't the most comfortable in the world. These shoes would be the end of me. The stage was lined with balloons and banners congratulating all of us youngens for being so awesome and passing 5th grade. My name gets called. I proceed to walk up the stairs on to the stage in order to receive my diploma and shake the principles hand when.....boom, I trip UP the stairs because of my new awesome shoes. I fall forwards, onto my hands...popping two balloons in the process! What a noise that made! It was miserable. Everybody laughed and people just kept talking about it. The worst part? Having to stand on that stage facing the audience after my little performance while the whole rest of the fifth grade gets called out one at a time. My name is near the beginning of the alphabet. It was a glorious days in which, thanks to my parents, I will never forget.


Alright I am tagging Chip Langlois and Amanda Quintal! :)


Blog four in the books
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment