Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW EVERYWHERE

I figured today would be a great day to update this thing since I will not be leaving my house anytime soon.....like for real....maybe not even tomorrow. In preparation for this blizzard I went out and bought some entertainment at Wal Mart last night. The following purchases were made: The Black Cauldron, Toy Story, and The Great Mouse Detective. Also having gotten The Lion King for Christmas, today could actually turn out to be a phenomenal day. 


I also just finished typing up all the roles I am going to check off and why I want them/would be good at them. They include: Attractions, Concierge, Merchandise, Hospitality, Character Attendant, and Main Entrance Operations. I included the roles that I do not think would be a good fit for me and why as well. Having typed out everything is really helpful and will be very useful when interviewing (if I make it that far lol). I also typed out some possible interview questions and how I would answer them. The tricky part is remembering what I want to say though because you cannot simply read off a sheet when they ask you questions because that is lame and they will know. 


I emailed the recruiting office last night because I had a question about the browser needed to apply for the program. It turns out, according to the email I received, you need to use Internet Explorer for the initial application (like name, school, birthday and stuff). Once that application is completed, you can use any browser to complete the web-based interview. So this means I will be borrowing a friends laptop for the application, then returning to my glorious Macbook for the dreaded web-based interview. 8 days!


In other exciting news in my life, I just got back from my first ever trip to Canada. My dad and I went to Montreal for a night to see the Bruins play the Canadiens. It was sick...the city is really nice and awkwardly clean! There is seriously like zero trash on the streets and literally everything is underground. You go into a little department store and it opens up into an underground mall. We went in a store and just kept going down. When we exited, we were three streets over from where we went in lol!


Blog five in the books.
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment